A friend of the band told the Daily Telegraph: "They didn't want to let Syd go without a huge send-off."
"I think relations are much better, but I'm absolutely, sorry to say...I cannot announce the imminent arrival of another world tour. David (Gilmour) is busy with a solo project...(he) really has no interest in reviving the band."
"I have to say I'd love to do it, and Wright probably would and even Roger (Waters) is sort of more open to the idea. ut perhaps it's rather a good thing that just occasionally people won't do things for large sums of money."
"It's got to be done because people really want to and think they can do something better".
"I think relations are much better, but I'm absolutely, sorry to say...I cannot announce the imminent arrival of another world tour. David (Gilmour) is busy with a solo project...(he) really has no interest in reviving the band."
"I have to say I'd love to do it, and Wright probably would and even Roger (Waters) is sort of more open to the idea. ut perhaps it's rather a good thing that just occasionally people won't do things for large sums of money."
"It's got to be done because people really want to and think they can do something better".
پیرمرد ِ کچل ِخرفت ِغرغرو
بالاخره به یه دردی خوردش. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment